Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Curious Meme

I was tagged by Catriona Lestrange for this meme, so here goes!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
That would be the summer of 1998...I attended the International Tuba-Euphonium Conference in Minneapolis, decided to transfer schools, made several life-long friends, and realized that with help I could puruse this crazy dream of being a professional tuba player.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Do laundry
Go to work
Call my sister
Call my husband
Look for jobs

3. Snacks I enjoy...
Parmesan Goldfish crackers
M&M's (the chocolate cherry ones are amazing)
Bit O'Honey
COOKIES!!!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
Pay off all my student loan debt
Pay off all my sister's student loan debt
Buy a new car for my husband and me
Travel - spend a LARGE portion of my money doing this
Buy homes for my whole family within a one-hour drive of each other
Pay off my closest friends student loan debt
Invest
Donate to St. Jude/Susan G. Komen/Human Society

5. Places I've lived..
Louisville, KY
Lafayette, IN
Decatur, IL
Newark, DE
Omaha, NE
Greencastle, IN
Vincennes, IN
Highland, IN
Cedar Falls, IA
Spring Hill, TN
Tallahassee, FL
Pine Bluff, AR
Tucson, AZ
Tempe, AZ
Oxford, AL
Athens, GA
Macon, GA
Brevard, NC
(umm, we move a lot???)

6. Jobs I've had...
Grocery Store Cashier/Bagger
Parking Guard for a Performing Arts Center
Short order cook at the K-Cafe (K-Mart)
Youth Minister
Adjunt Professor of tuba and euphonium
Graduate Assistant
Assistant Dean of Students
I sold Stryker Tanks to the Government
Footwear Manager
Video Store Assistant Manager/Shift Leader/Customer Servivce Rep
Principal Tuba Player in orchestras and brass quintets

7. Peeps I want to know more about...

Penelope of Flitwick
Antonio dela Weasley
Eleanor Wigworthy
LunaLuna
Perenelle Ballycastle

No comments: