Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Quiz #1

1. Is from a muggle family and the first to attend Hogwarts?
-Penelope Willow

2. When knitting socks you use dpn's, 2 circ, 1 circ 1 sock, 1 circ 2 socks?
-One circular needle for one sock

3. Their owls name is Owlbert?
-Eleanor Wigworthy

4. Beat Agatey Mirrofold in a contest?
-Lily Clearwater

5. Your favorite non 'puff color?
-purples, with pink a VERY close second!

6. They learned to knit for a school play?
???

7. They got engaged last week?
-Selena Starfire

8. One sentence/statement you would use to describe your stash?
-My stash is a rainbow of fun!

9. Their best class is Divination?
-Daisy Chang

10. Last term everyone thought you were your sibling?
-Antonio dela Weasley

11. When not going to Hogwarts your favorite thing to do is?
-Curl up with a good book and a great cuppa tea.

12. You have read the books, watched the movie or both?
-I have read the books multiple times and watched the movies way too many times as well!

13. Your family includes?
-A loving husband, and one adorable doggie.

14. They have frogs in their room?
-Clidonia Acromantula

15. Has a dog named Kluane?
-Ursala Longbottom

16. My favorite thing to knit is.
-Socks are fun, but washclothes are so much faster and easier!

My favorite character is:

Hermione...mostly because I unfortunately seem to possibly share some character traits with her - not ones that I see, well, maybe a hint, but after the first movie was released, well, I, umm, well, some friends thought it was funny to call me Hermione...especially when I was getting upset in class. Really, grad school is serious, and there just isn't time to goof off, we should be studying!

1 comment:

Charlotte kaae said...

way to go, you did well in the qiuz, me - I NEED to studdy harder